Web development doesn’t have to be hard –
thanks to Python + Flask
If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by web development, picture this: with Flask, you can create a fully functional Python + Flask app with just one file and a few lines of code!
Have fun while getting sh*t done
Say goodbye to boring, disparate Flask tutorials that leave you wanting more. Get A-Z Flask guidance with a healthy side of humor, keeping you engaged and motivated to build your own Flask apps, fast.
Build professional-grade Flask apps
Each section of our course teaches a concept that gets implemented into a complete and complex Python Flask app that uses databases, authentication, Flask templates, and more.
Learn in-demand skills that employers need
Many flask tutorials don’t go deep enough into DevOps & Deployment – important skills that employers look for in a web developer. Learn in-demand DevOps skills to improve your code, reduce your debugging time, and deploy your Flask apps like a pro.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Build your own professional-grade web applications from scratch using Python + Flask, RESTful APIs, Git & GitHub, VSCode and more.
- Possess engineering and DevOps skills to become a professional web developer.
- Construct modern, polished front-end design templates using Flask’s Jinja2 template engine and Bootstrap.
- Use relational databases and Flask-SQLAlchemy to manage your data and run queries.
- Deploy your webapps on Heroku – one of the most commonly used cloud providers.
- Perform unit testing, an in-demand DevOps skill that reduces debugging time, and ensures your code is working as expected.
- Quickly learn any other Python web framework with ease.
Why learn Flask?
Flask is a popular Python web framework that allows you to quickly develop high quality web applications. It’s also widely used by data scientists for displaying data science projects and findings.
Flask is simple but also robust, which is why it is loved by startups as well as enterprises like Netflix, Reddit and Lyft.
Flask is also one of the easiest web dev frameworks to learn, and is built on a language that developers love – Python. Become a confident, modern web developer by learning Python + Flask web development!
What our students say
“If you are looking for a course where you will master all the general Python skills and get a good general understanding of Web-development, look no further. After the course you are able to build pretty neat web-applications and throw them on the internet, accessible to anyone.”
“I liked the flexible approach of the online learning combined with the structure and support from regular mentor check-ins. I really appreciated being able to message my mentor any time I was stuck on one of the labs or had a quick question in between scheduled calls…”
“Whenever I became stuck, my mentor was there to help me renew my motivation and/or guide me through the next obstacle in my path… The mentors at CodingNomads really have gone above and beyond anything I’d expected to ensure my success!”
“It has so far been the best learning to code experience online. Especially for me who does not have any technical background… Most importantly, the 1 on 1 coaching sessions have helped me to understand the concept as I completed the labs and created my own small programs. All instructors are great and willing to go the extra mile to overcome my difficulties.”
“I’ve always been a self-learner but it was definitely helpful to have a mentor to guide you in the right direction when you get really stuck.”
Read all of our reviews on SwitchUp.
It’s easy to get started. Here’s how it works.
2. Unlock the full course
Subscribe to Membership to complete on your own, or
Enroll in Mentorship to get intensive mentor support.
Option A: Membership
- Access the course curriculum + forum with a monthly subscription. Request a completion certificate at the end.
- Ask technical questions on our forum to get help from our community.
- Learn at your own speed, with no time commitments or limits.
Option B: Mentorship
- Work 1:1 with a mentor to learn faster, and gain confidence that you’re doing it right.
- Meet weekly via screenshare to review your code, work on tricky problems, and polish your projects.
- Reach out anytime you need help, with access to our direct chat channels for mentors, students and alumni.
Considering a Mentorship Program and want to speak with our team?
Flask Course Pricing
What’s included in every program:
- 120 hour Flask course curriculum
- 100+ written documentation pages
- 15 quizzes to check your understanding of concepts
- 10 web development labs to solidify your skills and build your GitHub portfolio
- 2 complete Flask projects
- Access to CodingNomads’ members-only forum where you can ask technical questions and search our Q&A database
Why join an Intensive Mentored Program?
Learn what you came to learn
95% of our mentored students complete our courses, while less than 10% of students complete free / low cost MOOCs. Get what you paid for by working with a mentor who is determined to see you cross the finish line.
Know if you’re doing it right (or wrong)
Flask is a complex framework with a wealth of possibilities. Your mentor gives you peace of mind that you’re on the right track by providing specific guidance, feedback, and industry best practices.
Learn faster with unlimited support
“Figuring it out” is an essential skill for every engineer. But spending hours stuck on a problem is demotivating. Contact your mentor anytime you’re stuck to work through challenging topics together.
Let’s be friends