Why learn Java with CodingNomads?
The best Java bootcamp, at the best value
Our Java course has improved the lives of students around the world. Given Java’s global demand and popularity, we’re proud to be a premier online coding bootcamp for this amazing language.
Our practical, real-world curriculum was built by engineers who love teaching, and want to make learning to code fun. So when Java gets dry, we throw a joke at it. When you get stuck, our mentors jump in for support.
If you’re looking for a solid technical win, you can’t go wrong with Java. And if you want to learn Java, you won’t go wrong with CodingNomads.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Read and write complex Java applications
- Whiz around the command line interface (CLI)
- Manage your projects in Git & GitHub with ease
- Model, build and maintain relational databases
- Query databases using SQL
- Think like a developer with confidence
- Learn other languages/techs much easier like a boss
Work with mentors who give a damn
At CodingNomads, the most important thing we do is support our students. It’s normal to get stuck while learning to code. So we encourage students to reach out 24/7, and learn efficiently from mentors who care.
Gain confidence and autonomy
Any engineer will tell you: the learning never ends. Our program gives you the resources and confidence to continue sharpening your skills for life.
Make tangible progress in a structured learning environment
Learning to code can be overwhelming – knowing where to start, where to go next, and what you might be missing. Our online coding bootcamp provides comprehensive documentation, videos, quizzes and labs so you can clearly see results.
What you’ll learn – Java online bootcamp
Course Format Options
You can choose to purchase the course content + forum access, or enroll in an intensive mentored program.
Content + Forum: Self-paced
- Get lifetime access to the Java course content and all future course updates with a one-time payment.
- Learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
- Ask technical questions on our members-only forum to be answered by our team.
Intensive Program: Mentored
- Schedule: 10-25 hours / week for 12 weeks.
- Weekly 1:1 mentor screenshare calls.
- Unlimited access to reach out to your mentor anytime via chat, forum or additional calls.
Read more about our intensive mentored programs.
Why we’re all about that Mentorship
Know if you’re doing it right (or wrong)
Our mentors are industry professionals that will tell you what’s important (or not) in the real world, and give you specific feedback on your work.
Reach out anytime
Beyond your weekly meeting, we encourage you to reach out to get help when you’re stuck, so you can learn quickly and efficiently. Speak to a real human. We are here to help!
Have an accountability buddy
Our mentors are passionate about helping you learn to code online. We’re here to encourage and motivate, but not to stress you out. We can apply pressure when you want it, and be flexible when life gets in the way.
Speaking of real humans…
Want to speak with a mentor before signing up?
Even if we help you learn that a different codeschool is a better fit, that’s time well spent for both of us. Before investing in any course, get technical advice from a mentor.