Learn with our friendly community
Learning to code can be tough, but it’s easier (and better) together!
Join our community of mentors & students to learn faster with technical support, get career resources & job opportunities, and immerse yourself in coding!
Use real tools from day one
Rather than submit code into your school’s learning portal, use professional developer tools to push code like an engineer.
Build projects that tie it all together
Put theory into practice by building applications from scratch – with videos, docs and lab exercises to make sure you can replicate them on your own.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Use professional developer tools like the command line interface (CLI), browser Dev Tools, Git & GitHub.
- Learning vanilla JS before libraries & frameworks will set you up with a strong understanding of front-end web dev.
- You’ll learn to build complete, interactive web applications.
- You’ll be better equipped to learn any framework quickly thereafter.
What our students say
“It has so far been the best learning to code experience online. Especially for me who does not have any technical background… Most importantly, the 1 on 1 coaching sessions have helped me to understand the concept as I completed the labs and created my own small programs. All instructors are great and willing to go the extra mile to overcome my difficulties.”
“I liked the flexible approach of the online learning combined with the structure and support from regular mentor check-ins. I really appreciated being able to message my mentor any time I was stuck on one of the labs or had a quick question in between scheduled calls…”
“After the course you are able to build pretty neat web-applications and throw them on the internet, accessible to anyone.”
“Whenever I became stuck, my mentor was there to help me renew my motivation and/or guide me through the next obstacle in my path… The mentors at CodingNomads really have gone above and beyond anything I’d expected to ensure my success!”
“I’ve always been a self-learner but it was definitely helpful to have a mentor to guide you in the right direction when you get really stuck.”
Read all of our reviews on SwitchUp.
It’s easy to get started. Here’s how it works.
2. Unlock the full course
Subscribe to Membership to complete on your own, or
Enroll in Mentorship to get intensive mentor support.
Option A: Membership
- Access the course curriculum + forum with a monthly subscription. Request a completion certificate at the end.
- Ask technical questions on our forum to get help from our community.
- Learn at your own speed, with no time commitments or limits.
Option B: Mentorship
- Work 1:1 with a mentor to learn faster, and gain confidence that you’re doing it right.
- Meet weekly via screenshare to review your code, work on tricky problems, and polish your projects.
- Reach out anytime you need help, with access to our direct chat channels for mentors, students and alumni.
Considering a Mentorship program and want to speak with our team?
What’s included in every program:
- 500+ written documentation pages
- 9+ hours of highly focused and digestible videos
- 75+ web development labs to test your skills and populate your GitHub
- 4 fully functional portfolio projects
- Access to CodingNomads’ members-only forum where you can ask technical questions, search our Q&A database, and hang out with us 🙂
Why join an Intensive Mentored Program?
Learn what you came to learn
Working 1:1 with a mentor guarantees faster progress, deeper understanding, and better portfolio projects. 95% of our Intensive Program students complete our courses thanks to mentor support & accountability.
Know if you’re doing it right (or wrong)
Learning to code is complex. Your mentor gives you peace of mind that you’re on the right track by providing specific guidance, feedback, and best practices.
Learn faster with unlimited support
“Figuring it out” is essential for every engineer. But spending hours on a single problem is demotivating. Contact your mentor anytime you’re stuck to work through challenging topics together.
Let’s be friends