Get excited to learn Python
Why learn Python with CodingNomads?
Get comfortable building complete applications on your own in our core Python + SQL + APIs software engineering course. Our Python course starts from scratch, and is designed for beginners as well as coders who are new to Python.
Learning to code can be hard, so we aim to add levity. Our teachers are silly. Our videos are quirky. Our mentors are friendly. We like to laugh. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to have you in our community!
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Read and write complex Python algorithms & applications that consume, analyze and store data using APIs and SQL
- Whiz around the command line interface (CLI)
- Model, build and maintain relational databases
- Manage your projects in Git & GitHub with ease
- Automate repetitive tasks, and optimize workflows
- Think like a developer with confidence
Learn solid skills in the most popular language
Python is the fastest-growing language thanks to its use in exploding industries like data science and AI. Because Python code resembles English, it’s intuitive and easier to see quick results. Python was named the Most Loved Language of 2020 by Hired.com. Get excited about the possibilities with Python.
Work with mentors who give a damn
At CodingNomads, the most important thing we do is support our students. It’s normal to get stuck while learning to code. So we encourage students to reach out 24/7, and learn efficiently from mentors who care.
Make tangible progress in a structured learning environment
Learning to code can be overwhelming – where to start, where to go next, and what you might be missing. Our online coding bootcamp eliminates the guesswork, with structured documentation, videos, and assignments so you can clearly see results.
Gain confidence and autonomy
Any engineer will tell you: the learning never ends. Our program gives you the resources and confidence to continue sharpening your skills for life.
What you’ll learn in our Python bootcamp
Course Format Options
Choose to purchase the course content + forum access, or enroll in an intensive mentored program.
Content + Forum: Self-paced
- Get lifetime access to the Python course content and all future course updates with a one-time payment.
- Learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
- Ask technical questions on our members-only forum to be answered by our team.
Intensive Program: Mentored
- Schedule: 5-15 hours / week for 12 weeks.
- Weekly 1:1 mentor screenshare calls.
- Unlimited access to reach out to your mentor anytime via chat, forum or additional calls.
Why mentorship makes the difference
Know if you’re doing it right (or wrong)
Our mentors are industry professionals that will tell you what’s important (or not) in the real world, and give you specific feedback on your work.
Reach out anytime
Beyond your weekly meeting, we encourage you to reach out anytime to get help when you’re stuck, so you can learn quickly and efficiently. You are not alone. Speak to a real human. We are here to help!
Have an accountability buddy
Our mentors are passionate about helping you learn to code. We’re here to encourage and motivate you, but not to stress you out. We will apply the pressure when you want it, and be flexible when life gets in the way.
Speaking of real humans…
Want to speak with a mentor before signing up?
Even if we help you learn that a different codeschool is a better fit, that’s time well spent for both of us. Before investing in any course, get technical advice from a mentor.